– A plastic bottle with a cap
– A balloon
– A bendy straw
– Four bottle caps
**What to Do:**
1. Cut the top part of the bottle off, leaving a cylindrical shape.
2. Attach the bendy straw to the bottle cap.
3. Secure the balloon to the open end of the straw.
4. Place the bottle caps on the bottom of the bottle as wheels.
5. Blow up the balloon, cap it, and place the car on a smooth surface.
6. Release the air from the balloon and watch your car zoom away!
*Why It’s Awesome:* This experiment combines engineering and physics, teaching kids about stored energy and propulsion. Plus, it’s a blast to watch your homemade car go!